Chartering Operations Analyst
Job Posting: Chartering Operations Analyst (Houston, TX)
- Conduct marine transport logistics analysis in the Americas, West Africa, Europe, Caribbean and other regions through evolved logistics structures (large vessels, triangulated services, combined cargoes, etc.)
- Collect and analyze segment data within a region and perform comparative analysis of freight earnings to fuel oil premiums for price indicators.
- Research and analyze crude availability and charter opportunities. Document, justify and present findings for management action.
- Conduct analysis of the company's operations in various regions for modifications and bottleneck resolutions to meet chartering service demands in line with business development initiatives.
- Research, maintain and analyze economic indicators, energy consumption data, etc. to assess seaborne transport sector supply and demand trends and outlook.
- Support and participate with senior management in the formulation of strategic initiatives based on operations research.
McQuilling Partners Operation Intern - New York
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Operation Department Internship Program in the Garden City Office.
- A minimum of one (1) month and maximum of three (3) month internship program
- Preferred candidates may come from Maritime schools, including U.S. Merchant Marine Academy Kings Point, SUNY Maritime… etc.
- Interns will be interviewed and managed by Services, and will be trained and seated with Operation department
- Intern will have the opportunity to learn the daily routine of the operation department and receive professional guidance on the business side
All interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
McQuilling Services Market Analyst Intern - New York
Business consulting and research firm, McQuilling Services, is seeking a qualified intern to join our 2019 internship program. The primary focus of McQuilling Services is to identify and convey solutions to the commercial and logistical challenges of our clients related to the global seaborne transportation of goods. Our approach is to develop products and services that are specifically designed to meet individual client requirements. Read more about our Company here https://www.mcquilling.com/page/about/mcquilling-services-llc.html
Marketing and Media Specialist - New York
McQuilling is seeking qualified experienced candidates to fill the McQuilling Services position of Marketing & Media Specialist in the Garden City, New York office.
Marine Data Analytics Specialist
McQuilling is seeking qualified experienced candidates to fill the McQuilling Services position of Marine Data Analytics Specialist in the Garden City, New York office.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
McQuilling Partners Brokerage Positions Available - Worldwide
We are presently looking for qualified brokerage (Crude, DPP, CPP, Chemicals, Dry, Sale & Purchase) and operations candidates to join any of our worldwide offices. A minimum of 5 years' experience is required. Candidates must be accomplished self-starters, working as part of a commercial team. Candidates will have an excellent command of English, both orally and in written form. Candidates must have proficient computer skills with knowledge of applicable software.
Crude/DPP Broker Position Available – Singapore
We are currently seeking a qualified Crude/DPP shipbroker to join our chartering desk in Singapore. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, be an accomplished self-starter and have the ability to work as part of a commercial team. Candidates should also possess an excellent command of English, both verbally and in written form and have proficient computer skills with knowledge of applicable software.
McQuilling Partners CPP Broker Position Available - Dubai
We are presently seeking a qualified CPP brokerage candidate to join our Dubai office. All candidates must be accomplished self- starters with the ability to work as part of a commercial team. Candidates will have a minimum of 5 years' experience, excellent command of English, both orally and in written form, proficient computer skills with knowledge of applicable software.