AG Spot/COA Fixture Analysis
The AG spot and COA fixtures statistics and analysis overview features latest compilation of exhaustive and premium COA Fixtures data ex AG since 2010 to 2013. We strongly believe the key findings in this summary presentation pack will drive global/Asian, in particular AG cargo and ship owners/charterers/investors to focus on the region’s fast-rising potential as a global giant for chemical trade in the near to medium-term basis, as well as guide major freight directions for spot and COA fixtures within 2013.
- Latest Global Macroeconomic Conditions in Advanced/ Developing Countries within 2013/2014
- Global Chemical Trade – 2013 Freight Trend Analysis and Near Term Outlook
- AG-East Chemical Trade – 2013 Spot Fixture Trend and Freight Chart
- AG-worldwide COA Trade Statistics in 2013 summarizing major exporting countries by volume moved, number of sailings, top discharge countries, cargo types, top charterers, top owners
- AG chemical plants latest production update (planned maintenance/change in operating rates/expansion/new plants)
- AG-East Chemical Trade Outlook in 2013
- Spreadsheet hosting all fixtures compiled are fully available on request
Price: As Quoted
Fill the form here to request access for this service.